- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or 1/2 of a vanilla bean, cut in in half and seeds scraped out
- 1/2 cup sprouted wheat flour or organic all-purpose white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3-1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- butter, maple syrup, and/or powdered sugar for serving
More delicious recipes:
Join my mailing list and get access to my free Healthy Junk Food Substitutes Guide!
How often would you like to receive emails?