So how much protein is in this smoothie? 15 grams per serving! It also has 77% of your vitamin C intake, and 20% of your calcium.
Now, even though I use 1/2 cup of cream in this recipe, it’s only 324 calories. So you’ll probably want to supplement with an egg or snack if you’re making a meal out of this.
I used My Fitness Pal to calculate the nutrition facts.
Strawberry Protein Smoothie
recipe by Erica Kastner | 5 mins | Serves 2 | PRINT
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries (organic is best since strawberries are on the dirty dozen),
- 1 cup whole milk (grass-fed is best!),
- 1/2 cup cream (grass fed rocks),
- 2 scoops collagen peptides (I use this brand),
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for a day or two, or in the freezer for longer.
NOTE: Some links are affiliate. All opinions are completely my own. Thank you for supporting Buttered Side Up!