- * The Mockmill is quite small compared to other grain mills. When it’s attached to the KitchenAid, it takes up very little extra space in your kitchen.
- * It’s super easy to attach, and works with all KitchenAid stand mixers.
- * It’s very convenient to grind just the amount of flour you need for a recipe.
- * The mill has a low grinding temperature, so it doesn’t damage the nutrients of the grains.
- * You must remove the grain mill when you want to use your KitchenAid for other purposes.
- * The mill shakes a bit when running, but this is minimized by tightening down the attachment screw properly.
- * The mill doesn’t grind the flour super-super fine, but it was great for my purposes. If you bake a lot of delicate, fine pastries, this might bother you, but I didn’t find that it was a problem for me.
The mill attaches to KitchenAid quickly and easily.
In closing thoughts, would I purchase the Mockmill grain mill?
Yes, I actually would! I had been wanting my own grain mill for quite some time, but I never considered a KitchenAid attachment. Now that I’ve tested it out, I think this is the mill I would purchase. Of course, it’s not my ultimate, dream mill (I’d have to cough up at least $500 for that), but it works great for my purposes.
U.S. and Canadian residents only, please!