Note: Pleasant Hill Grain sent me this mill at a discounted price for review. All opinions are my own.
Let me show you how this piece of art works:
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THIS MILL:
- * Beautiful design. The wood is just gorgeous, and it fits so well with my kitchen. The KoMo now also comes in dark walnut as well.
- * The Fidibus Classic is made of solid beechwood or solid walnut.
- * This mill is pretty quiet compared to others. It’s not “whiny” at all. If you put the lid on while you grind, it muffles the sound even more (see video).
- * The KoMo grinds flour pretty quickly, especially if you don’t have it set to the finest grind.
- * The mill produces very little flour dust.
- * Because you grind the flour into an open container (unlike other mills where the flour is dispensed into a closed bowl), you can tell right away whether you’d like the grind finer or coarser.
I feel so blessed to be able to own this gorgeous machine.
If you purchase an electric KoMo Grain Mill before January 12, 2016, you will receive 40% off a bucket of wheat or rice. To take advantage of this offer, simply call Pleasant Hill Grain at 1-866-467-6123 to order and mention that you found the discount on Buttered Side Up.